A few weeks ago, I teased good news.
One person hypothesized that I’m joining Microsoft (it seems to be the thing to do lately) and another jumped to the conclusion that I must be pregnant. Both creative responses, but not quite correct.
I’ll be at PASS Summit 2018!
So much to do!
- Pick some sessions
- Make my checklist of #sqlfamily I need to see
- Find a way to pack lighter (I think the iPad will stay home this time)
- Up my selfie game
- Get back into shape for #sqlrun
- Print up some more dbatools ribbons
- Figure out the social media photo situation (see above, “Up my selfie game”)
If you’re attending Summit, let’s meet up! I’ll be on Twitter, Slack, and Instagram (@alevyinroc across the board) all week and roaming the convention center & various evening events so ping me there to find out where I am.
Because Summit starts on Election Day here in the USA, be sure to either get to your local polling place that morning or follow your state’s process to request & submit an absentee ballot. Every election is more important than the one before it (that’s the most political I’ll get on this blog, I swear).